Skin Tag removal
Accomplish clear, blemish-free skin
Precision and advanced non-surgical removal of skin tags without compromising your appearance.
At Dermaglow skin Clinic in Gurugram we typically find that many people experience issues with their facial or body skin appearance that is not consistent with a smooth and clear complexion. Looking refreshed and healthy is what many people want but they go the wrong way about things or simply do not know who to see without over spending on correcting minor skin concerns.
Dermaglow skin Clinic in Gurugram are specialists in removing various types of skin irregularities, skin tags, skin lumps and bumps. Dermaglow skin Clinic in Gurugram offers advanced precision skin tag removal that is an effective, safe and aesthetically appealing alternative to the cut and stitch technique. While surgical removal is still predominately performed, non-surgical developments far exceed traditional methods of cutting skin tissue to remove skin tags as they are safer, quicker and leave a more appealing skin texture.
New Patients Special Offer ... 25% Off on first appointment
how skin tags removal works
It is not clear exactly what causes skin tags, but it may happen when clusters of collagen and blood vessels become trapped inside thicker pieces of skin.
- Flattening any raised portion of the skin tag
- Damage underlying tissue where the root of the skin tag is embedded
- In some circumstances, re-treatment is required to ensure the root of the skin tag is properly damaged and suppressed from regrowth
- If required, skin resurfacing is later performed to ensure texture is aesthetically normal.
- Treatments are painless and take less than 10 minutes under local anaesthetic. No stitches, scalpels or sta
The following procedures are available at Dermaglow skin clinic in Gurugram Dermatology and our dermatologists will assess you ad discuss with you the options:
- Cauterization: A skin tag can be eliminated using electrolysis. In this procedure, an electrode sends a regulated amount of electric current in the tag. This dries out the tissue for the tag falls off.
- Cryosurgery: A skin tag can be removed using a probe containing liquid nitrogen. This is one of the most effective procedures. The doctor uses low temperatures to freeze the tag. Though effective, this process can irritate the surrounding skin when not done correctly. In this procedure, the skin tags fall off about 10-14 days after the treatment.
- Excision: The tag is cut out with a scalpel or a special scissors, getting rid of the skin tag immediately. To do this procedure, your doctor will numb the area.
Before and after photos of skin tags removal
talk with us?
Leave your details and one of our experts will contact you!